Taking that first step and learning with Skillcrush was life-changing. Not only did it make coding accessible and fun, but I also felt that I was part of a community that genuinely wanted me to succeed.
In this guide you will learn:
- Tried and true tips for overcoming paralyzing networking jitters
- 4 foolproof networking dos and don’ts to make sure you get hired
- A complete plan of action for conquering networking events
- 3 done-for-you email templates for following up with new connections
- A roadmap to one-on-one networking that makes everyone happy, plus tips for keeping communication open for the long haul